I was looking at one of Mr and Mrs Vegan’s videos on Youtube and saw how they made superduper easy tortilla chips in no-time, using almost no ingredients. I thought I’d give them a try, but I made them with a little twist, replacing chili with paprika. If you use the same wraps as I did (linked below) they’re only 200kcal for an entire bowl! I suggest having them with pesto, cottage cheese, hummus, guacamole or homemade salsa. Try them out and let me know if you love them as much as I do.
For one bowl as above
- 3 rice, barley, rye or normal whole wheat tortilla wraps
- 1/4 of a lemon
- Sea salt
- Optional: 2 tsp paprika
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cover two baking trays with baking paper.
- Cut the wraps in the shape of tortilla chips and place them on the baking trays.
- Sprinkle them lightly with the lemon. Top with sea salt and paprika (they’re amazing with just salt, too).
- Place them in the oven for 10min and store in an airtight container.