To all sweet tooths; you will love this recipe! I recently came across these delicious (low-carb) tortilla wraps and I cannot seem to stop eating them. This is also why I decided to have them for breakfast. They are not the healthiest option but to that I say: “balance is key”. The recipe is also a very easy, filling and adjustable recipe. I hope you like it!
- 1 tortilla wrap
- 70g natural soya yogurt
- 50g pomegranate seeds
- 1 (preferably ripe) banana
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- Optional: Sweet Freedom chocolate sauce and mini whey protein balls (not plant-based, but really delicious!)
- Place the wrap on a plate.
- Top it with 40g of soya yogurt.
- Cut up the banana and place on top of the yogurt and add the pomegranate seeds.
- Top with the rest of the soya yogurt, cinnamon, almond butter, whey protein balls and chocolate sauce.