In a hurry, but still want to make something delicious, creative, and healthy? Then this is it! It will probably only take you about 5 minutes to whip up. If you’re not really into fruits in your salad I’m going to ask you to make just a tiny exception because the combination of strawberries and avocado is just too good!
For one serving
For the salad
- 3 handfuls of fresh spinach leaves
- 2 handfuls of chickpeas
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 8 strawberries
- 4 basil leaves
For the dressing
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp of mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Black pepper and salt
- Chop the fresh spinach up into smaller pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Add in the chopped avocado and chickpeas.
- In a smaller bowl or glass make the dressing by adding all the ingredients together, adding 3-4 tbsp of water, and whisking it all together.
- Add the dressing to the rest of the ingredients stir everything well.
- Place your salad on a plate and top it up with sliced strawberries.
- Finally, top it with chopped up basil leaves, pepper, and salt.
If you want to add some extra crunch top the salad with some chopped almonds.